· You’ll be coordinating with collaborators, media and vendors to organize promotional events and projects. You will also work with our design teams to compile materials and content for external use, including images, videos and copy for the company website, social media platforms, e-newsletters, portfolio, press releases and design award submissions.
· We are expecting a coordinator who understands various types of content that are commonly conveyed through online and print media. You should come up with original solutions best suited to our challenging communication goals and follow closely through the process from start to finish for every project.
· The studio environment is very collaborative, so you may be expected to assist project teams with background research and content development. You will also handle day-to-day marketing and PR tasks.
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience in a fast-moving environment, preferably in a creative studio
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is a plus
- Good copywriting skills in English and Chinese is a plus
- Knowledge in photo and video editing is a plus
- Strong communication skills and an interest in design
Fresh graduates will also be considered. Interested candidates please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org